- Networking Opportunities
- Advertising Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Business of the Week promoted on Social Media
- Business spotlight in monthly Chamber newsletter
- Your listing on Chamber website
- Your business on Interactive Business Map
- Be a part of the fastest growing business community in the state of Louisiana and home of the Youngsville Sports Complex
- Monthly luncheon meetings
- Opportunities to support our schools
- Be a part of Shop the Sweet Life and support all of our local businesses
- Opportunities to serve on various committees
- Opportunities to be a candidate of Leadership Youngsville as well as a sponsor
- Note: Every Chamber member is entitled to a copy of our by-laws. If you are a current member and would like to request a copy of our by-laws, contact our Chairman of the Board, Robert Unterburger firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Youngsville Chamber of Commerce seeks to support the development of businesses by providing information related to legislative and regulatory matters and economic development. The Youngsville Chamber of Commerce does not endorse any political candidate. Our Chamber will continue to work with the Business Advocacy Committee, Youngsville Mayor and the Youngsville City Council to promote quality of life for our community and businesses.
Monthly luncheon meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of every Month @ 12:00pm at First Assembly Youngsville (3555 Verot School Rd., Youngsville).
- $175.00 - Individual/Business A Membership (1-15 employees)
- $275.00 - Business B Membership (16-30 employees)
- $375.00 - Business C Membership (31+ employees)
- $150.00 - Non Profit Membership (Must submit proof non-profit status)
Partner in Business
- $7,500.00 - Leadership Level (includes annual chamber membership dues)
- $3,000.00 - Visionary Level (includes annual chamber membership dues)
- $2,000.00 - Progressive Level (includes annual chamber membership dues)
- $1000.00 - Innovative Level (includes annual chamber membership dues)
For additional membership questions, please contact our Membership Chair, Penn Tompkins at email@example.com.
**All business memberships have 1 key representative and up to 2 additional representatives.
To join the Chamber, please complete an application using the Print Form. Keep in mind, when joining online and submitting your payment, please do not click submit twice or hit the back button because you may accidentally be charged twice. Thank you!
Partner in Business Program
For information about becoming a Partner in Business with the Youngsville Chamber, please contact our Chairman, Robert Unterburger, firstname.lastname@example.org or Vice Chair, Angie Eckman, email@example.com.
- ** Membership Application PDF Format
When joining online, please remember to only click submit once and allow payment to process. Thank you.