Why Should You Join?
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Networking Opportunities
- Advertising Opportunities
- Business Luncheons complimentary to all members & guests
- Spotlight Member of the Week promoted and featured on social media
- Business spotlight in Chamber newsletters
- Your business listing, website and contact info on Chamber website
- Your business on Interactive Business Map
- Opportunities to host Business After Hours & Sweet Life After 5
- Opportunities to host and sponsor Business Luncheons
- Opportunities to sponsor and attend events such as Annual Chamber Banquet, Guns N Hoses, Haunted Hustle, Shop the Sweet Life
- Opportunity to be a Youngsville Chamber website sponsor
- Opportunity to be part of the Certified Sweet program specific to Youngsville, LA 70592
- Opportunities to support our schools
- Be a part of Shop the Sweet Life and support all of our local businesses
- Opportunities to serve on various committees
- Opportunities to be a candidate of Leadership Youngsville as well as a sponsor
- Be a part of the fastest growing business community in the state of Louisiana and home of the Youngsville Sports Complex
- Note: Every Chamber member is entitled to a copy of our by-laws. If you are a current member and would like to request a copy of our by-laws, contact our Executive Director, Jessica Willis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Youngsville Chamber of Commerce seeks to support the development of businesses by providing information related to legislative and regulatory matters and economic development. The Youngsville Chamber of Commerce has a primary focus of promoting the business community and does not endorse any political candidates. Our Chamber will continue to work with the City of Youngsville Mayor, Youngsville City Council, Administration and other community leaders to promote quality of life for our community and businesses.
Business Luncheons and Networking Events
Business Luncheons are held on the 2nd Tuesday of every other month from 11:30am - 1pm at First Baptist Church of Youngsville, 623 Lafayette St. in Youngsville, LA. Sweet Life After 5 and after hours networking events are held every other month as well.
- $175.00 - Individual/Business A Membership (1-15 employees)
- $275.00 - Business B Membership (16-30 employees)
- $375.00 - Business C Membership (31+ employees)
- $150.00 - Non Profit Membership (Must submit proof non-profit status)
Partner in Business
- $7,500.00 - Leadership Level (includes annual chamber membership dues)
- $3,000.00 - Visionary Level (includes annual chamber membership dues)
- $2,000.00 - Progressive Level (includes annual chamber membership dues)
- $1000.00 - Innovative Level (includes annual chamber membership dues)
For additional membership questions, please contact our Membership Chair, Jonathon Smith email@example.com.
More about becoming a Partner in Business »
**All business memberships have 1 key representative and up to 2 additional representatives.
To join the Chamber, please complete an application using the Print Form. Keep in mind, when joining online and submitting your payment, please do not click submit twice or hit the back button because you may accidentally be charged twice. Thank you!
Partner in Business Program
For information about becoming a Partner in Business with the Youngsville Chamber, please contact our Executive Director, Jessica Willis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certified Sweet Program
To learn more about the Certified Sweet Youngsville program, contact our Chamber President, Mike Williams at email@example.com, or visit Certified Sweet page here or contact our Executive Director, Jessica Willis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jessica at the Youngsville Chamber office, (337) 451-5862.
- ** Membership Application PDF Format
When joining online, please remember to only click submit once and allow payment to process. Thank you.